I'm back to blogger again. Guessed I missed blogging too much.
Btw, how's everyone's doing? I bet you guys are having a blissful life right now. SHOULD BE.
Life is still..... stagnant. Especially holidays. I really have nth to do besides twitter,facebook or else shopping, sometimes. Feel so lifeless nowadays. Staying up late everynight and I dk thats called as insomnia or I'm having time reversal that make me really can't easily fall asleep everynight lol. Result of this, my face looks so dull now with the heavy eyebags and darkish mud-coloured skin+some pimples popping out to say hello with me. Oh my my.. :O
So, I'm stucked at home for the whole day and da things I'll like to do is having snack as my proper meal since I've missed out my breakfast lol. Not good not good. Recently I'm becoming thin and haggard wearing looking lol. Thin and pallid thats make me look sho ugly right now.... :(
Oh btw, my Pmr result is going to be released on 22 or 23 Dec. Wth I feel the butterflies are vomiting in my stomach everytime I talk abt my result. I wish I can score well plsss......
And I think I seriously need to have some sports right nowadays if not I'll be looking wan and sallow ONE DAY SOON. haihhhhh.
ok feel so giddy right now I guessed I'm gonna stop facing my com. Baibaii..
Stay tune for my next post! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment